By making purchase in our online shop, you accept the terms and conditions of purchase/sale/delivery. The agreement on purchase sale comes into force from the moment of selecting the “Chek out” option.
1. The prices in our online shop are specified in euro and don't include delivery cost.
2. Upon purchase of goods for the sum over 150,00 euros delivery is free.
3. We remind that color scale of products can differ slightly in reality, considering different settings of monitors of electronic media.
4. We inform you about your order status by e-mail notifications.
5. After conforming the order, you have to pay for it within 3 working days. If payment isn't made at the scheduled time, the order is cancelled.
6. Only after full payment we ship the ordered goods within 3-5 working days.
7. "Tali’s Tales" offers reasonable prices and delivery time which are displayed in details of the "Delivery" section.
8. When making purchase in our online shop , you have to specify the following personal information – name; surname; e-mail; the address and the postal index for delivery. We confirm, that all your personal information will be used only for delivery of purchases and won't be transferred to the third parties (except for the cases provided by laws of the Republic of Lithuania).
You can pay for goods in two ways:
Payment by bank transfer. When ordering goods, e-mail will be sent to you with all the requisites for payment. Payment by bank transfer is possible only in euros. If the order is not paid within 5 business days, it will be canceled.
Requisites for payment:
a/s LT357044000341628427 (AB SEB Bankas)
a/s LT297044000314640322 (AB SEB Bankas)
Bank cod: 70440
BIC (SWIFT) - CBVILT2X
Payment through the Paypal system. Before choosing this payment method, the Buyer must register with Paypal Online Payment System and open his personal online banking account. Payments via Paypal are executed in euros.
You can choose several ways of shipping:
AB Lietuvos Paštas, Lithuanian postal service. We send only registered priority parcels. Shipping periods : to Lithuania 3-5 working days, to EU countries of 5-15 working days, to other countries of 7-30 working days. Shipping fees : to Lithuania 2,70 - 3,40 EUR, to EU countries 5,99 – 10,50 EUR, to other countries 6,99 – 14,60 EUR.
2. Courier delivery
3. Postal service OMNIVA (2,99 EUR - 5,99 EUR)
Important: Delivery terms don't include the day of transfer of a parcel to the post or to the courier and the time of custom procedures which, as a rule, don't exceed 24 hours. Delivery terms are preliminary therefore in exceptional cases (for example, the holiday periods) delivery of goods can be late on circumstances, unforeseen and independent of us. Accepting a parcel, check whether there are no visible damages of packing and/or goods. If you have noticed damage of packing and/or goods, inform in writing the postman or the courier . If you don’t do it, the claim for damages will be rejected.
Purchased in our store goods may be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving. Contact us on e-mail address for details. The returning goods have to be in original packing, unused. Shipping fees of returning the goods are paid by buyer ( unless the seller’s fault: faulty goods or incorrect complete set of your purchase ). Send purchased goods only as a registered parcel.